In episode #1221, we talk about the seven lessons we learned hosting our own mastermind! We had such a blast hosting this event, meeting all the attendees, and listening to the great speakers, so we thought we would share the seven biggest takeaways we got from the experience. Tune in to hear about raising capital, hosting dinners, growing a following and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Lessons We Learned from a Mastermind.
- [00:33] The mastermind we hosted recently and the great time we had!
- [01:28] Attendees and the amazing quality of people who were there.
- [02:05] The democratization of capital and the different ways to raise funds.
- [03:08] Benefits of purchasing sites from non-profits.
- [04:12] Getting out there and doing in-person, active events.
- [05:16] A simple way to grow your Instagram following today!
- [06:14] Using dinners for mingling and networking of participants.?
- [07:01] Staying open to taking and giving help in the business world.?
- [09:16] Optimize yourself for best performance!?
- [10:32] That is it for today!
- [10:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Howards Marks
- Activision Blizzard
- Fulcrum Events
- Tony Robbins
- Dan Sullivan
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:?
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...