In episode #1229, we give you four marketing strategies that you can use to kick off 2020 in the best way possible. We thought that rather than us telling you what to do for the whole year, we’d start by just breaking down the first month. Make sure you spend your January branching out from your best platform, solving business issues weekly, leveraging online tools to increase web traffic, and getting closer to your audience using the omnichannel approach. Don’t miss out on this one and remember to bookmark it so you can listen to it again just before 2020 starts!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: A Simple Marketing Game Plan for the First 30 Days of 2020.
- [00:46] How to kick off 2020 right by doing one thing each week of January!
- [00:57] Leveraging similar platforms to your best one as a way of growing your audience.
- [02:06] Solving issues weekly and what that can do to keep your head above water.
- [03:05] What offering free tools on your website can do to increase its traffic.
- [04:09] Using the omnichannel approach to connect to your audience better.
- [05:37] That’s it for today!
- [05:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:?
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...