In episode #1301, we discuss whether podcast ads actually work! Advertising placements on podcasts are typically hard to track and there are definitely scenarios in which you will struggle to see results. The main lesson here is to find a platform and audience that suits your offer. Tune in to hear about clever ways to get your name out there.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Do Podcast Ads Actually Work?
- [00:34] What podcast ads are and why most do not work.
- [01:23] The key to podcast ads: relevant content to the platform.
- [02:01] Some examples of top brands who advertise on podcasts.?
- [03:20] Consider creating your own podcast as a means of advertising!
- [03:42] Different spots to monetize and making these relatable.?
- [04:12] That’s it!
- [04:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Top Brands Advertising on Podcasts
- Rocket Mortgage
- Tim Ferriss
- Joe Rogan
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:?
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...