In episode #1116, we discuss our different approaches to business. Tune in to hear where we differ and if it matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Our Different Approaches to Business
- [00:33] Neil has been in business for 17 years, while Eric has been in business for 5.
- [00:55] Eric tends to be more patient.
- [01:25] The average person would say to invest your money, but Eric likes to redeploy any money he makes.
- [02:38] Neil is big on doing one thing and one thing only.
- [03:05] Eric likes to diversify more often.
- [05:25] Neil has a hiring philosophy, wherein he likes to hire people with a certain type and amount of experience.
- [07:00] At one point, Eric sold his home to float his business.
- [08:36] Neither of us is right or wrong, we just have different approaches to running a business.
- [09:22] The older we get, the more stuck in our ways we will be.
- [09:40] We don’t push each other to conform to each other’s ideals.
- [10:08] That’s it for today!
- [10:15] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...
In episode #1395, Eric and Neil respond to a bunch of diverse questions from their audience. From questions about purchasing expired websites and ranking well without backlinks to ones related to soci...
In episode #1394, we share how to use your digital marketing skills to climb the wealth ladder. Keep in mind that there are no shortcuts to sustainable wealth, so take the longer-term approach and bui...