In episode #1099, we discuss how often digital marketing changes. Tune in to hear how you can stay up-to-date!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How Often Digital Marketing Changes
- [00:50] When we include the year on things, it helps with click-throughs.
- [00:59] Every time you change the year, your clicks increase.
- [01:30] Marketing can change drastically because of algorithm updates.
- [02:00] When we create videos and podcasts, the advice changes as the algorithms change.
- [02:15] We’ve been recording for 3 years, so our new advice becomes contradictory.
- [02:54] Google made 13,000 changes to the algorithm in one year.
- [03:20] Digital marketing changes on a daily basis.
- [03:30] Always test and tweak in order to stay up-to-date.
- [03:33] That’s it for today!
- [03:40] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1395, Eric and Neil respond to a bunch of diverse questions from their audience. From questions about purchasing expired websites and ranking well without backlinks to ones related to soci...
In episode #1394, we share how to use your digital marketing skills to climb the wealth ladder. Keep in mind that there are no shortcuts to sustainable wealth, so take the longer-term approach and bui...
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...