In episode #1208, we discuss how BERT helps to refine Google searches and queries. It is estimated that one in ten searches will be affected by this update and this portion is likely to be increasing even more. Tune in to hear practical examples of how BERT will help to produce relevant search results.?
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Beat BERT, Google’s Latest Algorithm Update.?
- [00:52] What BERT stands for and what its implication is for users.?
- [01:23] How this update helps with search queries and a practical example.?
- [02:10] Considering each search word to produce more specific context search results.
- [02:26] The portion of searches that will be affected by this change.
- [03:16] Google’s mission to understand what people are looking for.?
- [03:27] Why the number of searches BERT impacts will likely increase.?
- [03:43] The sites that are getting traffic from the BERT algorithm update.?
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:?
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...