In episode #1202, we share how we constantly find fresh content topics. There are plenty of tools available that can help you track down the titles and topics that are hot at the moment. Tune in to hear how brainstorming activities can get you ten viable topics on the table in less than five minutes!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Come Up with Unlimited Content Topics.?
- [00:58] Using the Ubersuggest and Answer the Public tools to find relevant topics.
- [01:20] Pick topics that resonate with you and not just for the sake of popularity.?
- [01:46] Doing a site colon command of competitors and what it shows you.?
- [02:39] Why Ahrefs’ content explorer and BuzzSumo are such helpful tools.?
- [03:15] How to leverage popular titles from other industries.?
- [04:15] Getting a group of industry friends together to brainstorm ideas.?
- [05:05] Looking on social media and on the web at what works for other popular people.?
- [05:33] How we come up with topics for this podcast.?
- [06:05] That’s it for today!
- [06:07] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Answer the Public?
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:?
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...