In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how do you go about finding good marketers and connecting with them in this strange new world? Tune in to hear about a few ways we have found to be useful for attracting great talent to your company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Find Great Marketers During Hard Times.
- [00:33] The difficult context many business find themselves in right now.
- [00:54] The tech perspective and finding companies that have been laying off staff.
- [01:47] Starting conversations with people at the right companies.
- [02:05] Browsing forums and blogs for engaged employees for problem-solvers.
- [03:06] The relationship between great writing and marketing – looking for strong writers.
- [03:45] Approaches that do not work so well in this regard!
- [04:02] That is it for today!
- [04:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:?
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...