In episode #1386 we talk about how to live stream the right way. Topics we cover include the platforms we live stream to, how to live stream to all your outlets at once, apps that can help, and the bare minimum of what you need to get going!? Right now even the Gary Vs of the world have switched to working remotely, so tune in to find out how to optimize your process!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Live Stream the Right Way.
- [01:11] The number of channels that Eric and Neil live stream to.
- [02:03] Benefits of live streaming to all our channels at once for impressions, views, and ROI.
- [02:52] Apps like Restream, Zoom, and Repurpose that aid mass streaming and repurposing.
- [03:40] Remembering that your recording setup does not have to be perfect.
- [04:22] That’s it for today!
- [04:27] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:?
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...