In episode #1077, we discuss how to make sense of traffic estimates from SEO tools. Tune in to hear how we handle this data.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Make Sense of Traffic Estimates From SEO Tools
- [00:38] Examples of such tools include: UberSuggest and SEMRush.
- [01:20] When it comes to these tools, it’s hard to compare them.
- [01:35] You should use these tools to see how you stack up to your competitors.?
- [01:50] Always use the same tool for comparisons, so that the data will be similar.
[02:50] When looking at these types of tools, Eric looks at trends.
- [03:30] If Eric sees the traffic value declining, he knows it’s not something worth emulating.
- [04:40] B2C traffic information tends to be more accurate.
- [05:00] You can rent out pages that rank for certain keywords.
- [05:40] That’s it for today!
- [05:50] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...