In episode #1050, we discuss how to make the most of internal linking. Tune in to hear how to improve internal links.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Make The Most of Internal Linking
- [00:38] Internal linking tells Google about your site’s other pages.
- [01:06] GSC is a free tool that will show you pages with good internal links.
- [01:25] Screaming Frog SEO Spider will crawl your site and give you thorough data.
- [02:40] The page that gets the most links is typically the homepage.
- [02:55] Link to your most important pages from your homepage.
- [04:05] Neil like sto create detailed guides and link to other relevant posts.
- [04:28] That’s it for today!
- [04:32] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...