In episode #1355, we talk about how to rank your content on a new website for less than one thousand dollars! When starting out with a new site, it can be tricky to get higher up in search engine rankings at first, but with these few strategies and simple tools, you can get there in no time. Tune in to hear about renewing old content, converting existing content and using ego bait!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Rank Your Content on A New Website for Less than $1K.
- [00:41] Google’s ranking system and which signals to boost for them.
- [01:17] Utilizing Google Search Console and making it easier for search engines.
- [02:07] Finding articles to convert into infographics for more links.
- [02:48] Content Explorer on Ahrefs; searches for traffic-heavy keywords.
- [04:04] Renewing decayed content and boosting dropping traffic.
- [04:41] Using ego bait to reach out to powerful people in a particular space.
- [05:29] That’s it!
- [05:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:?
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...