In episode #1002, we discuss how you can make millions, even if you suck at a lot of things. Tune in to hear what we struggle with and how we work around our shortcomings.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How We Make Millions, When We Suck at so Many Things!
- [00:50] When we say “millions” we are referring to revenue, not profit.
- [01:17] Eric isn’t the best at executing things.
- [01:35] Neil is a terrible manager.
- [01:45] Eric spends too much time learning and not implementing.
- [01:55] However, when his team makes mistakes, he’s good at finding a solution.
- [03:15] The way to work with Neil is by showing results.
- [03:55] We can’t unlearn our life-long habits.
- [04:32] Neil is good at driving traffic and collecting leads.
- [04:50] However, most people are probably better at making money.
- [05:10] It’s important to hire people who are better than you at most tasks.
- [06:45] Eric is a jack-of-all-trades and can adapt easily.
- [07:05] He recently brought in someone who has experience running ad agencies to fill in the gaps in his knowledge.
- [08:16] Focus on your strengths and hire people who fill in the gaps!
- [08:59] That’s it for today!
- [09:06] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...
In episode #1395, Eric and Neil respond to a bunch of diverse questions from their audience. From questions about purchasing expired websites and ranking well without backlinks to ones related to soci...
In episode #1394, we share how to use your digital marketing skills to climb the wealth ladder. Keep in mind that there are no shortcuts to sustainable wealth, so take the longer-term approach and bui...