In episode #1111, we discuss if it’s too late for you to start a podcast. Tune in to hear if you missed the boat.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is it too Late to Start a Podcast?
- [00:33] There are over a billion blogs, millions of YouTube shows, and hundreds of thousands of podcasts in the US alone.
- [01:34] When starting a podcast, you have to be patient, because you won’t get traction right away.
- [02:30] It takes time to compound your audience. If you start now and stay consistent, things will pick up over time.
- [02:55] Don’t expect to make money right away.
- [03:05] If you seek to add value, you will do well.
- [04:15] The podcast numbers keep going up over time.
- [04:27] That’s it for today!
- [04:32] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...
In episode #1395, Eric and Neil respond to a bunch of diverse questions from their audience. From questions about purchasing expired websites and ranking well without backlinks to ones related to soci...
In episode #1394, we share how to use your digital marketing skills to climb the wealth ladder. Keep in mind that there are no shortcuts to sustainable wealth, so take the longer-term approach and bui...