In episode #1114, we discuss whether Patreon is worth using. Tune in to hear if you should be using or ignoring Patreon.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Is Patreon Worth It?
- [00:33] Patreon is a way to invite people to become monthly patrons and donate money to help you complete your artistic (or other) endeavors.
- [00:58] This is mostly a podcast and YouTube phenomenon.
- [01:18] Eric doesn’t think you can make a living using Patreon, so it’s not worth it.
- [02:22] In general, you can make way more money having a good product or service instead of asking people for money.
- [02:40] Think of Patreon money as extra or free money, instead of your main source of income.
- [02:49] That’s it for today!
- [02:54] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...