In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Marketing Tactics on Which We Disagree
- [00:36] Eric didn’t agree with Neil’s method of buying Facebook Likes.
- [01:05] It’s a method that worked, until it didn’t.
- [01:22] We agree on most things.
- [01:30] Eric goes live more than Neil does.
- [01:40] Neil has gotten better results when he focuses on big channels and big wins.
- [01:55] Eric is better at splitting his focus.
- [03:10] In general, Neil is quicker to execute things.
- [03:40] We are at different stages of our careers.
- [03:50] This is why our methods vary.
- [04:51] Different things work for different people.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:33] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1395, Eric and Neil respond to a bunch of diverse questions from their audience. From questions about purchasing expired websites and ranking well without backlinks to ones related to soci...
In episode #1394, we share how to use your digital marketing skills to climb the wealth ladder. Keep in mind that there are no shortcuts to sustainable wealth, so take the longer-term approach and bui...
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...