In episode #1049, we discuss different types of leads. Tune in to hear the definitions of prospects, MQL’s, and SQL’s.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Prospects, MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities – What Do They All Mean?
- [00:45] Prospects are people who come to your site; all potential customers.
- [01:47] MQL’s are further down the funnel.
- [02:38] An SQL is a lead your sales team has found.
- [03:00] An SQL is probably a decision-maker.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [04:11] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...