In episode #1186, we answer the question of whether or not you should be using Twitter in 2020. With a committed but stagnant user base, it can be hard to know if Twitter is even still worth your energy. Tune in to hear our thoughts on using Twitter for marketing and what strategies might still be useful to you and your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Should You Even Use Twitter in 2020?
- [00:31] Twitter user numbers, growth and our own usage of the platform.
- [01:10] Is Twitter still worth using from a marketing perspective?
- [01:41] Examples of successful strategies on Twitter.
- [02:25] The downsides of traffic rates from Twitter and your tweets.
- [03:50] How you can use Twitter effectively in 2020.
- [04:10] Why LinkedIn and YouTube are mostly better options to pursue.
- [04:56] Some of the benefits you can still accrue from Twitter.?
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:?
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...