In episode #1123, we discuss whether you should integrate VR into your marketing. Tune in to hear if you should leverage this up and coming technology.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: Should You Integrate VR into Your Marketing?
- [00:36] Facebook bought Oculus for a lot of money.
- [01:03] VR is happening in gaming, but it’s not pervasive across different industries.
- [01:22] Neil sees AR being used more than VR.
- [01:35] It’s not realistic for VR to take off right now.
- [01:50] Neil thinks a future much like “Ready Player One” is on the horizon.
- [02:22] Halo just came out with a VR experience.
- [02:38] That’s it for today!
- [02:43] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...