In episode #1010, we discuss which is the best tool for SEO on a budget. Tune in to hear what each of us thinks!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best SEO Tools for Beginners on a Budget
- [00:45] Ahrefs is the best bang for your buck.
- [01:22] If you have $0, use UberSuggest.
- [01:40] UberSuggest has great backlink information.
- [02:35] Eric prefers Ahrefs, but beginners may find it more complicated.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:28] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...