In episode #1259, we share the most effective ways of building your wealth as a new digital marketer. Doing tons of freelance work and making sure that your pitches are concise and well-researched will make you stand out from the crowd. Tune in to hear why having a long-term perspective is most rewarding!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Ways to Build Wealth As A Digital Marketer.?
- [00:48] Doing freelance work as the best way to make money when you’re starting.?
- [01:00] Land gigs by getting on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork.??
- [01:23] Be succinct and show insight when reaching out to potential clients.?
- [02:08] Set yourself apart by researching the company you are pitching to.?
- [02:55] The value of putting yourself out there and being proactive.?
- [04:30] Keeping a long-term perspective rather than seeking out easy avenues only.??
- [04:36] Test out other people’s products first and learn where you can get traffic sources from.??
- [05:03] What to do once you see that your affiliate work proves successful.?
- [05:46] Also start building up your speaking career, and offer it free at first.?
- [05:56] That’s it for today!
- [06:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:?
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...
In episode #1395, Eric and Neil respond to a bunch of diverse questions from their audience. From questions about purchasing expired websites and ranking well without backlinks to ones related to soci...
In episode #1394, we share how to use your digital marketing skills to climb the wealth ladder. Keep in mind that there are no shortcuts to sustainable wealth, so take the longer-term approach and bui...