In episode #1094, we discuss the difference between strategies and tactics. Tune in to hear what the difference is and why it matters.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Difference Between Strategies and Tactics
- [00:45] Strategies are overarching concepts.
- [01:05] A tactic is a method of operation.
- [02:01] Tactics are what help you achieve your strategy.?
- [03:18] Focus on one strategy at a time.
- [03:42] A great tactic is spending 50% of your time updating old content.
- [04:17] That’s it for today!
- [04:48] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...