In episode #1031, we discuss the one tool that accounts for a big percentage of our sales. Tune in to hear which tool accounts for 20% of all of our sales.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The One (Simple) Tool That Accounts For Over 20% of Our Sales
- [00:39] Intercom is the tool that accounts for over 20% of our sales.
- [01:02] We find that a lot of people collect leads, but the most quality leads come through chat bots.
- [01:50] Intercom is helpful in teeing up a conversation.
- [02:25] The reason so much revenue comes from Intercom, is because they have two great features.
- [02:40] Product tours are helpful and affective.
- [02:57] Account-based marketing has also proven useful.
- [03:40] Hull.io in conjunction with Intercom has proven successful for Eric.
- [04:45] Intercom also has a sales operations bot.
- [05:30] Start with chat bots and grow from there.
- [05:42] That’s it for today!
- [05:48] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1395, Eric and Neil respond to a bunch of diverse questions from their audience. From questions about purchasing expired websites and ranking well without backlinks to ones related to soci...
In episode #1394, we share how to use your digital marketing skills to climb the wealth ladder. Keep in mind that there are no shortcuts to sustainable wealth, so take the longer-term approach and bui...
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...