In episode #1365, we talk about how your business can survive during the coronavirus. As the global pandemic grows in scope and seriousness there is no longer any doubt that this will massively affect all businesses. Tune in to hear our suggestions of measures you can take today in order to stay afloat!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Your Business Can Survive During The Coronavirus.
- [00:37] Placing this conversation within the continuum of the virus and our episodes on the subject.
- [01:09] Applying for small business financial aid and disaster relief from the government.
- [01:51] Staying in the know and up to date on information and resources.
- [02:36] Cutting costs and renegotiating your contracts and wages.
- [03:27] The best ways to let people go from your company and lead well.
- [04:45] Checking your leading indicators; sales conversations and conversions.
- [05:29] Get flexible; now is the time to rethink your offers and opportunities for the short term.?
- [06:20] That’s it for today!
- [06:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:?
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1389, we talk about seven keyword research secrets that will help your content rank faster. From finding out what’s working for your competitors to getting your URL crawled more quickly ...
In episode #1388, we talk about how to send Seinfeld emails. What are Seinfeld emails though? When you send a Seinfeld email to your subscribers, you write about something that has an arbitrary relati...
In episode #1387, we talk about how to go from total newbie to SEO expert in record time. Eric takes listeners through the three websites he made as a beginner, highlighting the importance of learning...