In episode #1158, we talk about experiential marketing and what it is! From big campaigns by the likes of Halo and Red Bull to long-running experiential spaces like Disneyland, creating memorable experiences for an audience is a really powerful way to market your brand. Tune in to hear the small ways you can use these ideas in your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What is Experiential Marketing?
- [00:41] Some definitions and examples of experiential marketing.
- [02:55] Customer support and service as a valid type of experiential marketing.
- [04:23] Going above and beyond the status quo; give your audience more!
- [05:10] Committing to the delivery of great content is what will make an audience love you.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:30] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:?
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...