In episode #1035, we discuss what you can learn from Chinese live stream shoppers. Tune in to hear what you can learn from this new trend.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What Marketers Can Learn From Live Stream Shopping in China
- [00:45] Eric recently read a piece in the Wall Street Journal about this.
- [01:00] Live stream shopping is following an influencer while they are shopping in real time.
- [01:15] China does 220 of these types of live streams per month.
- [01:30] Certain shop collect a commission.
- [01:55] Neil thinks you will start to see this in the US within the next two years.
- [02:05] He thinks this will also include future virtual stores.
- [02:55] Figure out if this is something you can take advantage of somehow.
- [03:30] The combination of offline and online worlds will continue.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:55] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...