In episode #1096, we discuss when it’s the right time to build links to a piece of content. Tune in to hear when you should be focused on link building.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When You Should Build Links to a Piece of Content
- [00:50] If content is ranking well and in striking distance of being top 3, you can use GSC or Ahrefs to help you.
- [01:30] If you don’t have domain authority, build your links on the top ten keywords.
- [02:22] Ahrefs has a tool that will help you see how many back links you would need to build.
- [03:00] If you have a big budget, but no domain authority, it would be wise to start building links.
- [03:13] That’s it for today!
- [03:20] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next??Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode??If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...